377 days - Blog #25 If music be the food of love, play on



Instead of handing out tickets this evening, I gave the audience their programs.  That meant there was an occasional lull between arrivals.  Some allowed me a chance to chat with a few familiar faces.  But there were also the moments when I just found myself staring at the stage.  Sometimes I see/hear the ghosts of shows past.  But tonight it was all about imagining possibility.  After years in the basement of an office building, the square footage of this stage has infinite possibility.


 This is, in fact, not what the stage looks like right now.
It just happens to be the only photo I could find quickly that shows it relatively empty.

The deadline to submit is coming up.  I thought I had a number one choice, but after looking at the numbers, I changed my determination.

And then today, I found a song to inform my theme.


So.  There’s a stage.  A song… and if you have any memory for dialogue, the title of this blog will tell much more.  Indeed, the name of my blog and Facebook page will, too.

I will tell thee more when I know more.  But for now, I yield to brainstorming for the rest of the evening.  But play the youtube clip... and DANCE.


Comments

Popular Posts