377 Blog #27 - What's new? Not much.



Ever have that moment when you see someone you haven’t in a long while and they ask what’s new?  And you do a quick scan through your brain for something to say, but all that seems appropriate to offer is ‘not much.’

Because, really, is the daily accumulation of hours at a desk in front of a computer in an office something new or interesting?  Or is there really much to say about processing ticket orders for a kid’s play?  

Well… maybe… but vocabulary doesn’t work its way into a sentence that compels further conversation.  So you linger there in small talk about little… and then go on your merry way.

I kind of feel that way about writing a blog tonight.  Not much new.

I’ll just share this.  I found it a few months’ back whilst researching my Shakespeare supper club theme.  It’s fun.  It’s putting ideas into my mind for something new to talk about later…

 http://www.david-tennant.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/twlefthnight.mp3


Comments

Popular Posts