377 days, blog #134 or how I will spend a wintry evening
I already anticipate a late evening, so writing a decent blog tonight will not be possible.
I am going to Springfield to see my brother-in-law's high school band perform their Christmas concert. A high school band? Really? Is that a big deal?
With this band, yes.
I could tell you why, but I'll let Gary tell you himself.
They are also making a documentary about this band. You can see some of the videos for their successful Kickstarter campaign here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/667877725/scitech-band-pride-of-springfield
So, I'll see you tomorrow, dear Reader. I'll be dancing in my seat tonight.
I am going to Springfield to see my brother-in-law's high school band perform their Christmas concert. A high school band? Really? Is that a big deal?
With this band, yes.
I could tell you why, but I'll let Gary tell you himself.
They are also making a documentary about this band. You can see some of the videos for their successful Kickstarter campaign here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/667877725/scitech-band-pride-of-springfield
So, I'll see you tomorrow, dear Reader. I'll be dancing in my seat tonight.
Comments