377 days - Blog #86, 3 things I learned on Wednesday



I have a lot on the brain today.  So I think I am going to keep the subject to the simple idea of three things I learned today.

1. Rain makes crying easier.  Maybe not easier.  It just seems to blend into the scenery better.

2. It isn’t necessary to blend into the scenery when a day makes you sad.  Asking for a little cheering up (even if it is through Facebook) is okay.  And seriously, dear Readers, that is HUGE for me.  I don’t do that all too often.  And it is something that scares the shit out of me because I am afraid that I ask for too much because my life isn’t hard in the whole grand scheme of things.  The universe gives me a lot about which to be happy.  I also take responsibility for making up the difference… most of the time.  But on a day like today, it helped to have some help.

3. There is no limit to the comfort of a fire.  Especially on a rainy night.


Comments

Popular Posts